Saturday 20 September 2014

Swiveling Rings: Day, 3, 4 and 5. Yah Me!

My Vi Strawberry Shake.
So Yummy!
I will not be stepping on the scales till Tuesday because I'm committed to not 'worshipping' the numbers. Lol! But I can tell you that my wedding and engagement rings are swiveling around on my finger easier now. That, for me, is a sign of progress. They had gotten so tight! So, what are the highlights of the past three days? 

1. Energy! I have attempted to do some 'plans' before and dumped them because I always felt 'punished' and headachy most of the time! Not with this one! I have more energy and getting up in the mornings is less tortuous! Lol! So whatever they have in the Shakes and Cookies? They work energy-wise.

2. Hunger? What hunger? The only times I have felt anything remotely close to hunger is on my way home and that's when I have my cookie. By the time I get home, I am  satisfied enough to just need my shake. Imagine that? Shake, Lunch, Snack, Shake for 5 days and I'm full of energy and not hungry. Today, I was out with my MGM and didn't realize time had gone. It was about 2.30...I wasn't hungry but I headed back home for my lunch of Jollof rice, an omelette and Ofada stew. It's 8pm now and I'm not hungry even a little but  I shall have my shake and my Omega vitamin in a bit. 

3. Bloating. Yes, this was a Day 4 issue. I looked and felt like I was 5 months preggers.  I was so busy at work so I just draped my pashmina around me to hide my belly. Lol! My Coach said it was to be expected and a sign my system was working and told me to find a quiet place to gently expel the gas. Too funny! So far, my only low-ish point.

4. Battle gear? Hunh? Yes, I wore my Unstoppable Salt polos every day apart from yesterday(maybe that's why I got gas sef. Lol!). These polos boost me somehow. They are part of my artillery! Life is a series of mini battles for - health, finances, marriages, children, careers, sanity, peace- but it doesn't matter how many we have to fight. What matters is that we always win. 

Yes, fears and doubts won't stop me. 
I'm Salt, Christ lives in me and I'm Unstoppable.
My Victory over The Blub is sure!
Sea Salt I shall be. See you on Tuesday for my next update and Day 7 Weight reveal! Oooooooh! Lol!

2 comments: