Tuesday 23 September 2014

Official Weekly Weigh In - Day 7!

It's hard to explain how I felt when I saw the numbers appear on my scales this morning 78kg
I had lost  0.8kg! I was so pleased with myself and grateful to God. Do you know why? Because not only had I lost weight but it was reasonable weight for a week. I honestly did not want to lose some huge amount in the first week only to gain it back times 2 later. Call me funny, but as this is a lifestyle change and not a diet, I am happy with slow and steady loss that will be permanent in Jesus name! Amen! So here are my stats as at today.

Weight: 78kg (down by 0.8kg)
Arms: 13" (same)
Chest: 41" (down by 1")
Waist: 40" (down by 1")
Belly:  43" (up by 2")???
Hips round bottom: 45" ( up by 1")???
Hips below bottom: 40" (down by 3")???
Thighs: 25" (up by 1")

My MGM realized as we took these that it's important to measure the same exact spots because not doing so is what we believe has led to the confused readings! Lol! That's our story and we are sticking to it. He has now taken note and we will do it right from now on. But If pants I could not fit into weeks earlier now fit me my tummy could not have expanded, abi?  See  these two 'then and now' photos of me in the same pair of trousers.

    Then........about two weeks ago...to get the zip past there would have meant no more oxygen! Lol!
          


   And Now............Today. I wore them to work without Spanx! This is all the proof I need that Vi works!

Yes, my double belly sans Spanx is very much a work in progress but the point is I could zip my trousers up and get the clasp into its hook! That is progress and I know that soon I shall be talking about loose fitting trouser tinz. Lol! Did I mention I have resumed duty at the gym for the first time since I started the challenge? Yep! 40 minutes on the treadmill at 5.5 speed on Sunday and yesterday too. 197 calories went up in flames the first day. Yesterday, my treadmill had a fault. It didn't give me a reading at the end. I also Did some tummy crunches on the killer 'Abdominals' machine and worked on my arms using 5kg weights! As I type my tummy, arm and back muscles are speaking Chinese but I love the feeling of getting fit! Lol!

So folks, that's where I stand today on my journey towards becoming Sea Salt. So far, it's been fun and I am so happy to see some of my friends sign up too! 

Ok then! See you next week for another update! 




1 comment: