Monday 15 September 2014

BoomI Let The Games Begin!

My   90 Day Body by Vi Transformation Kit arrived today  and I am super excited!

I shall get a healthier body by Vi
or Lose Weight trying! Lol!

One part of me thinks I must be mad to have gone so public about this but the other side knows this is the only way. I have no intention of coming back here in 90 days, shamefaced, with no visible changes to show you. Plus, This afternoon, I struggled to find trousers that would fit me. I knew I was doing the right thing. And funny enough every where I go I seem to read something that encourages this 'Change' Journey I am about to embark on tomorrow, the 16th of September 2014.  It's like the Universe is with me, you know? Lol! 

And the Universe has the help of Team Salt, people who will be supporting me through this. In advance, I thank them. Oluwaseun, my Away Coach; my MGM, my Home Coach; Irene Olumese and Tomilola Akibo, my super Cheerleaders and my Ohunene Scot-Ananaba, The Commander-in-Chief in charge of praying against any hindrances. Yes o! We are not unmindful of the wiles of the enemy. I know that with a team like this and God on my side, victory over the Blub is mine! My LBS is already paying his last sad respects to my Michelin belly! Lol! I have told him he cannot have his cake and eat it. Me looking like JLo and still having his 'chubby blubby' belly are mutually exclusive! 

So down to brass tacks. My statistics as of today as taken by my MGM are (did this before but doing it again so there will be no controversy):
Tummy: 42 "    Hips (around the derrière): 44"
Waist:    41"     Hips ( under the derrière) : 43"
Chest:   42".     Thighs: 24"
Arms:    13"
Weight:  78.8kg. Target: 68kg
BMI:       25.5     Target: 23

So there you have it! My name is Salt and I have accepted Seun's challenge to become Sea (Healthier) Salt in 90 days and I challenge you to do the same! And remember,the more weight we lose,the more kids we are feeding! 

*singing* I am losing weight unto The Lord and singing Hallelujah! I am getting healthy unto The Lord o and singing Hallelujah!*
Lol! 

See you tomorrow when I shall share briefly how Day 1 went.



1 comment:

  1. Lol @ michelin belly. Nothing to play with again for LBS. Lol

    We are waiting :)

    Let the journey begin!

    ReplyDelete