Tuesday 25 November 2014

Day 71/90: Maintenance Mode Activated.

It's  Official! I'm Sea Salt!!

Yes! Glory to God! It's just day 71 but I'm done! Mission accomplished.

 From now on, I'm launching into maintenance mode. If I lose any more kilos I will begin to look 'somehow'. Lol! So, just came by to share some update photos I took today. You will agree that I've had an amazing Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge and I really hope I've convinced you to embark on your own. If I could do it so can you! I shall be back on Day 90 for the final reveal photo update but for now, voila proof of my transformation to date: You can also read past blogs to get a better sense of my journey.

         
                                        79.3kg.                                                       74.4kg

         
           Took these today and it's actually day 71 but I was too tired to go back to edit the photo. Lol!
                                                                               74.6kg

         
I'm still a little stunned when I look at these photos. It's amazing the difference 5kg /10 pounds can make. I'm so pleased I can once again wear my jackets. I'm even more pleased to feel healthier than I've felt in a long time. My BMI is now normal and I just brag  on God for connecting me with Seun, for surrounding me with great 'pillars of support' and for giving me the grace to stick to it. And best bit? My spiritual journey has also received a good jolt of life but unlike this one, that's one journey I shall be on for life. Yes, the quest for zero living is a never ending one. 

Shalom! 

P.s. Coach Seun, fear not I shall upload my 'Lost It' video ASAP. That child must get those free meals!

1 comment:

  1. Lol!I love you sis! I am so proud of you for sticking to your goal, following instructions and getting fantastic result!.
    Now,I await my video......

    ReplyDelete