Tuesday 16 December 2014

Day 90/90 - One Of These Photos Is Not Like The Others!


Ok, here's the thing. Saturday, 13 December was the official Day 90 of my Body by Vi Challenge. You remember that by Day 45 I had lost enough weight to fit into my 'Christmas dress'. Yep! In 45 days! And by Day 70 I had gone from 79.3 to 74.3kg. I was and still am thrilled. You can go over my journey by browsing through the old posts. Since then I've been on maintenance mode just living my new lifestyle and  loving it! To officially wrap up my challenge I'm sharing these photos you see down there. The difference is 7 -Up, no? Excuse the quality of today's photos. They were taken by LBS and Only Princess with my IPad. The Before one is a professional paparazzi camera photo. Lol!


As the song goes, one of these photos is not like others at all! Lol! Same Dress. New Me. Salt became Sea Salt. Wearing the same dress really demonstrates the transformation! Come on! I will forever be grateful to God for the day my path crossed with Seun Olotu-Oke's. She introduced me to Body by Vi, challenged me to lose 10 pounds in 90 days and the rest is history! 


My Stats on Day 1
Tummy: 42 "    Hips: 44"
Waist:    41"     
Chest:   42".     Thighs: 24"
Arms:    13"
Weight:  78.8kg. 
BMI:       25.5    



My Stats today
Tummy: 38"    Hips: 40"
Waist:    34" 
Chest:   40"   Thighs: 22"
Arms:    12.5"
Weight:  74.3kg
BMI:       23.9

So my people, thus cometh my challenge to an end. It's been fun and a real life enhancing experience. It is my hope that  with the above photos and all my past posts I have been able to convince you  (and not confuse you) that the body by Vi challenge works! Lol!

My name is (Sea) Salt and, as you can see, with God in me, 
I am Unstoppable! 
And you know what? 
So are you!
Peace! 


The End.



1 comment: