Monday 17 November 2014

Becoming Sea Salt Photo Story Episode 63/90


Why the sad look? Well, *sniffing* I am sad because the numbers on the scales refuse to move past 74.4kg! Ah-ahn! Just not fair! Since the last time I shared with you I have just been moving from 74.3 to 75.5 to 75.2 and today back to 74.4.  I repeat! No fair! Lol!


But wait! No! No need for despair for as the above 'Before and After' photos show, whatever I am not losing in kilograms, I am surely losing in inches! Yay! I just took the 'After' photo this morning and clearly fat is still being killed! I could even tuck in my shirt! Where art thou, o double rolls in the middle? Gone! Killed! And no Spanx sef!  So, no! Why shall I be sad? I shall'nt! I have reason to smile! And smile I shall! Lol!  


So what is my message to you? Don't worship the number on the scales. As long as you continue to eat right (Two shakes, Two snacks and a main, healthy meal) you will see results. And if you are better than me at the exercise thing, you will even see  greater results than I am seeing. I just cannot seem to get in as much exercise as I really want. I know Daba said to try to get it done in the mornings but I cannot lie, that is a serious high jump for me! Anyway, no moaning today! I am so grateful to God for my journey thus far and guess what? For the first time in a long, long, long time, I can tuck in if I want to! Lol! Diaris God o!


So today, day 63/90 of the challenge, I give God all the glory. I thank him not just for myself but for all my others sistas that have started off their own Body by Vi journeys too. I shall not name names because not everyone is doing it publicly like yours truly but they know themselves and I deh hail una all o! I wait with bated breathe for your transformations. I know they shall be spectacular!

Err...Yes, I do sort of remember that I said I would share statistics this update around, right? Haba? with all the photo evidence above are you in doubt? Lol! Salt is surely, inch by inch, Kg by kg becoming Sea Salt.  Maybe next time. And you know what? the most important thing about all of this is that I feel great inside and out. Physically and Spiritually. Yes, I do have some aches here and there and yes, I still have some stuff I am trusting God for but I remain steadfast in my faith! With God nothing shall be impossible and.....

Life is Beautiful! Regardless.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't tuck in, I can't follow any regime. Sha I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Go Sis! Enjoy the YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis mi. YOU can do it. If I can. You can. trust me. Lol! Thank you so much for taking the time to come by and encourage me.

      Delete