Friday 7 November 2014

Becoming Sea Salt TGIF Health Tip (+ Bonus Photo Update!)

Water! Water!! Water!!!
Drink loads of it and here is one way to do it.

Keep a bottle/container of water close by and set a 30 minute timer/reminder on your phone/laptop/Ipad/laptop reminder to 'Drink Water and Praise God'  See? This way, you
nourish both your body and your spirit at the same time!



This container you see there is 1.2 litres. I keep it on my desk and before I shut down for the day I have had two not counting my teas (right now I am drinking moringa and aloe blossom tea herbal teas. Usually it's just green tea). That way I know that any additional water I drink is just 'jara'!

I promise your body, your skin and your colon will love you!!!! Lol! Oh and sometimes, like this time, when water gets boring, I add some lemon slices/quarters.

And yes, bonus tip for those of us who still work : Keep photos of your loved ones close by at work. During those tense moments when you want to 'stick a pencil in someone's ear' (only my Sistainlove, Audrey will get this), you look at your photos take a deep breathe,  exhale, smile and remember that there are more important things in life than a 9 to 5......Like my LBS and Mini-Coach!

And to close this blog, in place of a photo of my scales and statistics, kindly find a photo I took this morning on my way out to work. I was so upset with the lady that made this jacket the first day I got
it. I mean, did she not measure me? How come it was so tight I could not even button it! Did she ask
me to gain weight in the time it took her to make it. Lol! Today, thanks to God via the Body by Vi Challenge 90 Day Challenge, it now fits!



So, do you really need numbers in kg and inches when a picture speaks louder than words any day? *smiling*
Bon Weekend People!

2 comments:

  1. It fits and is beautiful! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hajel!!! I will by the grace of God.

    ReplyDelete