Tuesday 14 October 2014

Official Weigh In - Day 28/90 - 75kg At Last

Incredible but true, I have been on this journey for 4 weeks! Wow! I have to say I'm super impressed with myself for sticking with it. I truly thank God because it's making a real difference. The style of my life is changing for good. I can tell that my body will not take kindly to eating heavy dinners after this. Just the thought makes me shudder now. Lol! Who knew?

So, here we are on Day 28. What do I weigh? 75.9 kg! Whoop! Whoop! True, that's just down by .3kg from my last week weight of 76.2 but I shall celebrate the big and small losses plus do you know when last I saw the number 75 on the scales? E don tay well, well! Lol! Moreover, Every step I take towards my target of 68kg is worth a whoop! Abi? Plus, I believe I have lost some more inches too but have decided to update those stats every two weeks now so we won't know till next Tuesday. 

Permit me to share an open secret with you. Losing weight is no mystery. It's simply about what and how much you eat and how much energy you burn up. In short, food  and exercise. Simple. Upper week I lost more because I ate healthily AND exercised regularly. Last week I still ate healthily, same  number of calories BUT I did not exercise as much. See? So, I'm going to make up for that in the coming days by Gods grace.

In the meantime, here I am raising my glass to my dear Coach Oluwaseun Olotu-Oke who just celebrated her birthday yesterday! Do send up a prayer for her. I am also toasting Daba Ibiama,CEO of Zesty Juices for being a very exciting part of my story thus far. To my Home Coaches aka my MGM and LBS and to my ever cheering Team Salt, here's to you all! Thank you! With you on my side, I know I can do this!


Can you see the shadow behind me? That's my former 79 kg self. And it's behind me for good! Lol!

I shall end this update on a 'green note' as in look at my dinner! It's the 'Green Machine! Lol! I know, it does look daunting but I promise it does not taste bad at all. It's a blend of Spinach, Carrot, Orange, Basil and Lemon. Lol! Ok, maybe that doesn't help matters too much but it works. 


And to throw in some more good stuff to my weekly updates, my 'Shake photos' will be sharing the spotlight with some of my favourite Naija books written by Naija women. Yes, I shall be carrying some of My NaijaSistas along for the ride! Today, kicking it off is Unoma Nwankor's 'An Unexpected Blessing'. So apt. This 'Becoming Sea  Salt' journey of mine is turning out to be more of a blessing than I expected. Love it! 

To God be the glory! See you next week by His Grace! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm all smiles .. The best blessings are often unexpected, we have to be open to receive and know His plan for us will exceed anything we can imagine. Thanks sis

    ReplyDelete