Tuesday 7 October 2014

Official Weekly Weigh In ~ Day 21, It's A Photo-Story!

For this update, I am just really going to let pictures do most of the talking. Yes, because photos don't lie, right? So, without further ado, behold the 'Becoming Sea Salt" 21 Day Photo-story! 

Day 7

Day 14

Day 21

Can you believe it? I'm down from 77.4 to 76.2 kg!  I lost 1.2 kg, double what I lost last week! I just love my Vi journey and I'm bragging on God because I know He is truly helping me! I honestly feel good! Don't I look it? Lol! By the way, that's another one of Pam's Prints. She sells the loveliest fabrics. I just love  maxis in case you have not noticed *smiling*

       Salt in Maxi Feelin' Lighter and Mighty Blessed.

So this morning, My MGM pretended to be quite upset as he took my stats. He was 'mourning' the shrinking of his assets! Hilarious! Anyway, here is where I am today:
Weight: 76.2 ( down by 1.2kg)
Chest: 41.5 (up by 1.5")
Waist: 36.5" (down by 1.5")
Tummy: 40" (down by 1")
Hips (below the bum): 41" (down by 0.5")
Hips (on the bum): 43.5" (down by 1.0")
Thigh: 25.5" ( up by 0.5")

You know what I love? My two trouble spots, tummy and waist, are feeling the burn? I honestly believe my Home Coach aka MGM is to thank for this. The kind of belly crunches and strength exercises he put me through this past week were deadly! Soon, my Mother in Israel arms will follow! 

Exercise: I managed to do the gym at least thrice this week and I 'brisk walked' with my  Junior Coach aka Last Born Son. I also did my 'planksgiving' and can now hold the Plank for 35 seconds. My aim is to maintain this regime or improve on it. It helps! 

Food: I'm amazed at how disciplined I am about this. I think...no, I know it's because my reasons for doing this are 'bigger than me'. So, it's Shake - Lunch - Shake+ One Snack. But do you know the highlight of my days? My Fruity Shakes a la Zesty Juices! Love! Love! Love them! Who knew the day would come when I would look forward to 'drinking my dinner'! Lol! Here are a couple of the ones I had this past week. 

All you need is a bottle of Zesty Juice and Two scoops of the Vi
nutritional shake and breakfast or dinner is served! 

For the breakfast ones, I also add a scoop or two of skimmed milk.

So that's where it's at as of today. I'm quite pleased with my progress and am even more committed to my cause than ever. My name is Salt. I accepted the challenge to lose 10kg in 90 days! Now, I challenge you! Till next time, remember God is especially fond of you! 

Here are the links to some of my 'partners':
http://www.myfitnesspal.com 
https://www.facebook.com/zestyjuice/posts/462182940486780 
https://www.facebook.com/oluwaseun.olotuoke
https://www.facebook.com/pamela.ibuaka

4 comments:

  1. Booom! I noticed the way your statistics are getting more 'correct'! Lol!
    Chest (up)
    Waist (down)
    Did I just see a super-figure 8 forming?��
    Mr. Nelson Essien is gonna praise me more..
    #proudCoachS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I was not even looking at it from that perspective. What do you know? Lol!

      Delete
  2. Please help me to tell your MGM that his "asset" is gaining much value as she becomes more energetic and healthy. He will surely be happy with results in the long run!!!! wink wink!
    Glad you have a solid exercise regime going one because that is most certainly useful for keeping the weight down. No chance for unsalty FAT to rebound!!! Proud of you. You are doing great.
    But honestly, you are surely a tech JJC on the youtube :-))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Abi Sis Irene? Lol! You are so right about the exercise bit. It has to beart of the lifestyle change. By God's grace, all my changes will be permanent! Thank you so much for being such a SistaPillar!

      Delete