Wednesday 22 October 2014

Day 35/90 Body By Vi Challenge Update - A Blah-ish Week.


I cannot put my finger on it but I'm not too fond of this past week. Something was ‘off’ internally but still I thank God because I know I'm still on track healthy lifestyle- wise. Plus there was the ‘Woman Cry Out PrayerConference’ that I attended on the 18th and THAT was just pure bliss and helped shake the feeling! There is always release in the presence of God and I promise you, God came down to meet with His women that day. Please don’t miss the next one coming up in March 2015. Fear not, I shall share the date when it is announced.

Anyway, I’m still enjoying my shakes thanks to my Zesty Juices but getting bored with my lunches. I am still trying to figure out how to pep my meals up. I couldn't post this yesterday as usual because the bathroom scales were not where they should have been plus Almighty NEPA had struck and I was getting ready for work in the semi dark! Lol! Yep! That's Naija life for you.

So that's why this post is a day late but better late than never, abi?

Caution!
Fat Crushing In Process
Chest: 41" (down by 0.5")
Waist: 35" (down by 1.5")
Tummy: 39" (down by 1.0")
Hips: 44" (up by 0.5")
Thighs: 23" (down by 2.5")
Arms: 13" (same)
Weight: 75.3Kg (down by 0.6Kg)

No doubt, my body is changing. I can feel it. Yesterday, I wore jeans I could not fit into a month ago. Today, I can see the indents to my waist without having to hold in my tummy. Today, my MGM told me I'm disappearing! Gross exaggeration, mind you but it was music to my ears even though I still gave him my side corner eye! Lol! So even if the number on the scales is not moving towards 74kg as fast as I would like, I'm good and grateful for my journey and transformation thus far. That I have stuck to this for a whole month is just something else *patting myself on the back*. Lol!


And this update, the NaijaSista and Author I am carrying along is my dear Audrey Joe-Ezigbo. Her book, Double Impact is a must read for any couple doing business together. But like I always say, even if you are not in business with your spouse you should still read this book because the principles she shares apply to marriage too. And anyway, what other business is more critical that the one of staying married?


As you can see, not a peep about exercise because the honest truth is that I barely got any in this past week. Shameful, right? I know but na so life be o jare. Now that I think about it, maybe that's why my mood dipped? Hmmmm.......

See you next update around! 

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Keep keeping on.
    I am sure 74kg should be reading on your next blog.
    check out the Naija food options in the mail I sent you,I am sure you should find some 'spice' in there.
    By the way, 'Double impact' is on my list of books to acquire next.
    Thanks for sharing..
    Coach S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know o! I am looking forward to seeing that number.....Lol! Yes, you will love Double Impact...Real life experiences from a woman who has worked with her hubby for years and is still alive and loving it. Lol!

      Delete